Climate-Aware Environmental Due Diligence
Land Perils Assessment for Commercial Lending
Holistic approach backed by market leading expertise
Understanding both the short-term originating and climate-related long-term risk impacts of how soils, flood and environmental matters impact commercial property has never been more important.
Valuers, underwriters and borrowers managing their assets need intelligent, helpful and consistent advice underpinned by true data at property-level granularity.
General data reporting can cause delay, inappropriate decision making and prevents good business being completed.
D-Risk’s Land Perils Assessment platform is designed to reduce doubt, delay, ambiguity and risk in commercial property loan origination.
- Credit teams receive an accurate platform for portfolio performance monitoring.
- Identifies risks and strengthens the accuracy of the loan origination process.
- Authoritative data enriched intelligence combined with leading expert advice.
- Works in tandem with valuation reports.
- Incorporates climate-related financial risks for alignment with portfolio monitoring.
- Climate related financial risk.
- Flood risk.
- Subsidence and mining hazards.
- Historic land contamination.
- Current use hazards.
- Environmental obligations.
- Delivers consistency for risk underwriters.
- Supports valuers acting in commercial mortgage lending.
- Qualifies valuer assumptions.
- Expert Technical Helpline supports decision making.
- Targeted advice for borrowers.
- Concise lending summary statement adapted to lenders own risk appetite.
- Interchange perils data to complement back-book.
- Relevant for owner-occupiers and landlords.
- Customer engagement opportunities.
D-Risk’s Land Perils Assessment is regulated by RICS and supports valuers in providing consistent reporting in line with RICS Environmental Risks and Global Real Estate (1st Edition) Data monitoring supports risk exposure regulations of the PRA.